Thursday, September 1, 2011

Magic

"I am really a great liar, I can twist the truth and stretch it until it's forced into the shape I want it to be.  I should never be fallen in love with rather I should be despised.  I am able to weave my lies with a thread, just enough to make people wonder, to blur the truth." 


 I am able to make others believe in this fairytale ending as I sit in a dark empty room knowing our ending is far from happily ever after.   Words can be magic, you can hypnotize someone with 3 little words, words penetrate deep into the soul...therefore lying becomes easy.  You can make anyone do anything you want with just words.  The truth is just too hard, lies are just too easy. Lies even spill out of my mouth subconsciously, I can't help it.  It's to the point where I am unable to tell the difference between reality and fantasy.  I cannot tell what's real and what is a dream.  I am stuck in this fantasy world that will never be real.   A world full of lies, but it is a world that I love.








Tumblr_lu2ywab8fs1r5y7xfo1_500_large








love,

No comments:

Post a Comment